Thursday 30 July 2009

My Favourite Listen's at the Mo & why?

I reccomend the following if you are thinking of a change of listen, but before I do I must reccomend a Wi Fi Radio!

I own the Pure Evoke Radio, all the info is on the link below:


They connect via your Router either Wirelessly or via Ethernet...you'll never look back and that's why I think UK Radio has to up it's Game a lot because there's more choice than you think!

I discovered this after a really good freind, Carlos @ Cool FM in Belfast told me you could get inspiration from all over the World...truly awesome!

Here goes my Favourites, in no order:


LBC 97.3 - London's Biggest Conversation

Nick Abbot is here at the Weekends and they have some great Overnighters in the form of
Bill Buckley & Anthony Davis and let's not forget Steve Allen. This is easily the UK's best Talk Station with a great mix of conversation styles!


Radio 538

This Station is in the Netherlands and is a CHR, some of those Euro CHR's have got it nailed with the Music, Imaging & Branding...these Guys really do it well with there own CD Complilations and awareness with Target Audience.

Fun Radio

Like 538...they are well branded for there Target although they have a more Rhythmic lean to the CHR sound for France.


NRJ Radio

Also in France but a bigger brand name with NRJ availible in other parts of the world, same format and excellent Imaging...a solid CHR, infact their starpline is Hit Music Only!


K-Earth 101 - KRTH Los Angeles

In my opinion, the Worlds best Oldies Station that has a Little Brother Station for HD, K Earth HD2. There are some legends on air here too, Shotgun Tom Kelly, Charlie Tuna & Gary Bryan.

I'll add more soon but lets hear yours and tell me why!

L8RZ,

Gary







2 comments:

  1. Welcome to Blog-land Gaz :-)
    Looking forward to reading your stuff.
    Brian/Nails.... !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Likewise Gary! Best of luck with this Blog! All the best - EC

    ReplyDelete